Alterra Property Group Leasing Associates are the front people of our businesses. Our Leasing Associates must possess exceptional sales ability, customer service and people skills. Our Class A portfolio requires fine detail to building appearance, budgets, financial reporting and upholding the best standards for our residents, team members, and partners. Alterra Property Group offers competitive compensation, with performance bonuses and benefits.
- Leasing Apartments
- Advertising and marketing
- Scheduling Tours with flexibility
- Hosting open houses
- Strong closing techniques and goal oriented
- Reporting market trends
- Processing Rental Applications and preparing appropriate documents
- Work closely with management on daily operations for the success of our properties
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ luxury leasing experience, and knowledge Property Management software systems
- Exceptional closing techniques, communication skills both written and verbal, as well as active listening
- Willingness to be at the property when required, emergencies and some non-traditional hours and some weekends.
Leave A Comment